A huge Store of Online such as Tips on Graphic Design,Outsourcing, Freelancing,Islamism,news portal,entertainment,sports and all others.

এই ব্লগটি সন্ধান করুন

রবিবার, ২২ অক্টোবর, ২০১৭

Everyone will wear a little balance.

A son of Bari Coxas defeats the mastasa at Dhaka University
The boy's family is very poor
His examination in front of him, but the family did not have any money to pay his examination fee to the family. So the father and mother of the son started fasting. Because they used to eat two times in the farm and paid a fee of 1 rupee for the boy's examination and he passed the examination, after which he had a job in Dhaka. After some time he married a girl from Dhaka and took it to the bari.
Now the daughter of the pig's father is with the help of his father, and in the words, I say this
I will not stay in the house of the younger people
Let me scatter the house in Dhaka. So he did a house scattered in Dhaka and he went to Dhaka. Now his wife said that you will not have to go to your father's house.
If you have news, because there is a reason
You have taken a lot of dowry from me. Now, I will tell you the time of marriage. So you have to do.
About two years has passed with him and his father is not aware of his father's father,
There was no one to see the boy was their only asset.
His father bought an old rickshaw, and he did not run on day by day, because of shame, because he used to run rickshaws at night, his father's body was rough.
Suddenly one day her mother came to know and she knew that her mother died with Panza, so she came to Bari and told her Bibi that her Bibi did not agree
So he started fluttering with him and walked in the bari at night to come to Bari to come in the night
He came down from around 3 in the night and saw a rickshaw, he called the rickshaw driver,
The rickshaw driver at the post office realized that this is my son, so he kept his face in jeopardy and his son recognized him.
He came near and asked where he would go, he called his bury address, rickshaw driver
Granny and old rickshaw so she started running slowly
The boy said, "I do not want to run on this bullshit again," said a rickshaw driver.
After going away again, he said, this is not your son?
Running rickshaw at this age?
The rickshaw driver did not say anything in front of him, after taking a slap in front of him said that he did not have to say that the rickshaw driver and the rickshaw driver did not say anything.
Sir, when the light came to you, I saw the light and saw who I saw in the boy so that his father knew that he measured his father's legs and went to Barii.
After seeing her death, she saw her mother died 10 minutes before going to Birai and died.
In my absence, I started licking my son and said, "I lost my world and my life is in the Hereafter and Haralama."
Share:

মোট পৃষ্ঠাদর্শন

Categories

Labels

Serch Wikipedia

সার্চ ফলাফল

Translate